Submitted by Sestini & Co
| on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 10:57 | In job vacancies
buy cenforce tablets Office administrator wanted to join a busy tax practice in Paulton, between Bath and Bristol.
Fast growing tax and business consultancy, Sestini & Co, are recruiting an office administrator to support the team and the managing director in all aspects of administration.
This role would suit someone who would like to gain experience in an office environment with the opportunity to progress to an apprenticeship in business administration after successful completion of an initial 6-month probationary period. Previous experience in an office environment is not necessary as full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and a proactive approach to providing efficient support to the team and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co rapidly built a reputation for offering clear guidance for complex tax situations. Our staff have an exceptional breadth and depth of experience and we are looking for someone dynamic and enthusiastic to join our friendly team.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies including scanning, filing, post management and document management.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
- Confidence to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong written English and numeracy skills.
- Previous experience in an office environment is advantageous but not a necessity
The role is up to 35 hours per week however part time working would be considered (with a minimum of 25 hours per week over 5 days).
Remuneration: £13,000 – £16,500 pro-rata per annum, dependent upon experience. Potential for business administration apprenticeship support.
For further information or to apply by sending your CV and a covering letter please contact email@example.com.