Submitted by Sestini & Co
| on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 11:03 | In job vacancies
Personal Tax Assistant wanted for dynamic and growing team in Paulton, between Bath and Bristol
Fast growing business and international tax consultancy firm, Sestini & Co, are seeking a Personal Tax Assistant to join their team providing tax compliance and advisory services to individuals based in the UK and overseas.
Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co rapidly built a reputation for offering clear guidance in complex situations. Our staff have an exceptional breadth and depth of experience and we’re looking for someone dynamic and knowledgeable to join our friendly team.
- Preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Electronic filing of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Liaising with HMRC regarding client’s tax affairs
- Liaise directly with clients in order to obtain information needed to prepare their Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Other associated administration duties
The successful candidate will have:
- An interest in personal taxation
- Experience of preparing UK personal tax returns would be helpful but full training will be provided
- Any experience and/or qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
- Confidence to speak directly with clients and HMRC
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong written English and numeracy skills.
Full time would be preferred, although part time working would be considered (minimum 30 hours per week). The role would ideally be based at our offices in Paulton, Bristol but remote applicants would also be considered.
Compensation: £18,000 – £22,000 pro-rata per annum, dependent upon experience.
Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com.