Personal Tax Assistant wanted for dynamic and growing team in Paulton, between Bath and Bristol.
Fast growing business and tax consultancy, Sestini & Co, are seeking a Personal Tax Assistant to join their team providing tax compliance services to individuals based in the UK and overseas.
Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co rapidly built a reputation for offering clear guidance for complex tax situations. Our staff have an exceptional breadth and depth of experience and we’re looking for someone dynamic and knowledgeable to join our friendly team.
- Preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Electronic filing of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Liaising with HMRC regarding clients’ tax affairs
- Liaise directly with clients in order to obtain information needed to prepare their Self-Assessment Tax Return
The successful candidate will have:
– An interest in personal taxation and the compliance process
– Experience of preparing UK personal tax returns would be helpful but on-the-job training will be provided
– Confidence to speak directly with clients and HMRC
– Experience with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
.- Strong written English and numeracy skills.
The role would ideally be for a full-time member of staff although part-time working would be considered (with a minimum of 21 hours per week).
Compensation: £15,500 – £18,000 pro-rate per annum, dependent upon experience.
Closing date: 7th June 2017
Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to Sophie Dyer at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please email email@example.com