Submitted by Catherine Dhanjal
| on Sun, 11/15/2020 - 15:36 | In job vacancies
We’re looking for a new recruit to join Sestini & Co, working with a wide range of interesting and international clients where the work is varied and challenging. We’re a friendly and fast-growing firm, part of the Sestini & Co Group of companies.
At Sestini & Co we offer a comprehensive tax advice service, with particular expertise in cross-border and international tax planning. Our focus is on giving clients clear advice on the best options for managing their tax affairs, and working seamlessly with their other legal and financial advisers. Also within the Group are our two pension companies, which cater for bespoke business and individual needs through SSAS and SIPP options.
The position offers plenty of opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress and we would support training to Chartered Tax Adviser or equivalent.
Our offices are based in Paulton in Somerset and we can offer flexible contracts and home working options.
- ATT qualified or studying towards ATT or a similar qualification
- An interest in pursuing a career in personal tax
- Confident in talking to clients
- Numerate, good attention to detail
Please send us a short video of yourself, explaining:
- Why you are interested in the role
- What is the key attribute you feel you bring to the role
- What your dream career would be if you couldn’t work in tax.
We’ll then invite a short list of candidates to send us their CV and subsequently meet us in a face-to-face or Zoom interview.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org