Submitted by Sestini & Co
| on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 10:54 | In job vacancies
A fantastic opportunity for a part time corporate compliance manager to join a busy tax practice in Paulton, between Bath and Bristol.
Fast growing tax and business consultancy, Sestini & Co, are recruiting a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) to manage all aspects of their corporate compliance department.
This role would suit an accountant experienced in accounts and corporation tax preparation for a range of small and medium size businesses, managing their own portfolio of clients and looking for a new challenge of taking responsibility for developing their own department. The role will also give exposure to international elements of corporate tax such as UK permanent establishments, non- resident property companies and close investment holding companies.
The successful candidate will be client focused, able to explain complex matters concisely and have a proactive approach to managing their department and providing efficient support to the business. Experience of payroll and VAT preparation using Xero in practice would be beneficial.
Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co rapidly built a reputation for offering clear guidance for complex tax situations. Our staff have an exceptional breadth and depth of experience and we’re looking for someone dynamic and knowledgeable to join our friendly team.
- Preparing accounts for small companies under FRS105 and FRS102a using VT accounts production.
- Corporation tax calculations using knowledge of capital allowances, loss reliefs, R&D credits and deferred tax.
- Dealing with new corporate client enquiries and initial call or meeting
- Plan corporate workload to ensure all filing deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Director remuneration planning and advice for tax efficiency to owner managed businesses.
- Liaise with other departments for complex clients to ensure efficient and joined up tax advice.
- Support team by providing technical knowledge of accounting standards and corporation tax.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns in Xero and payroll when required.
- Ensure own and teams knowledge remains up to date through continued professionaldevelopment.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- Recent experience gained within an accountancy practice.
- Confidence to communicate effectively with clients and the team.
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with Xero, VT and TaxCalc would be advantageous.
- Strong written English and numeracy skills.
The role is part time at 22.5 hours per week however there can be flexibility regarding hours and the working pattern.
Remuneration: dependent upon experience.
Potential for study support towards ATT/ CIOT membership.
For further information or to apply by sending your CV and a covering letter please contact email@example.com.