Submitted by Sestini & Co
| on Thu, 02/24/2022 - 12:55 | In job vacancies
A fantastic opportunity for a practice accountant to join a busy practice in Paulton, between Bath and Bristol with flexible working arrangements.
Fast growing tax and business consultancy, Sestini & Co, are recruiting a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) to manage a portfolio of clients. This is a flexible role for between 22.50 and 37.50 hours per week with home working flexibility, subject to a minimum of 1 day per week in our Paulton office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role would suit an accountant experienced in accounts and corporation tax preparation for a range of small and medium size businesses and looking for a new challenge, taking responsibility for developing their own department.
The successful candidate will be client focused, able to explain complex matters concisely and have a proactive approach to managing their department and providing efficient support to the business.
Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co rapidly built a reputation for offering clear and comprehensive guidance in complex situations and we’re looking for someone dynamic and knowledgeable to join our friendly team.
- Preparing accounts for small companies under FRS105 and FRS102a using VT accounts production.
- Corporation tax returns and calculations.
- Dealing with new corporate client enquiries via email, an initial call or meeting.
- Plan corporate workload to ensure all filing deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Director remuneration planning.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure an efficient and joined up approach.
- Support the team with VAT returns and payroll when required.
- Ensure own and team’s knowledge remains up to date through continued professional development.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- Recent experience gained within an accountancy or tax practice.
- Confidence to communicate effectively with clients and the team.
- Experience with Xero, VT and TaxCalc would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Strong written English and numeracy skills.
Salary of £40,000 – £50,000 pro rata, dependent on experience
21 days holiday plus bank holidays
Private Health Insurance
Potential for study support towards ATT/ CIOT membership.
The role is for between 22.50 and 37.50 hours per week (Monday to Friday.) Around core business hours there can be flexibility regarding working pattern and location.
Closing date 18th March 2022
For further information or to apply by sending your CV and a covering letter please contact email@example.com.