Submitted by Sestini & Co
| on Thu, 11/17/2022 - 8:29 | In HMRC
Senior Tax Associate wanted for dynamic and growing tax team in Paulton, between Bath and Bristol.
Fast growing business and international tax consultancy firm, Sestini & Co, are seeking a Senior Tax Associate to join their team providing tax compliance and advisory services to individuals based in the UK and overseas. Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co have rapidly built a reputation for offering clear guidance in complex situations. Our staff have an exceptional breadth and depth of experience, and we are looking for someone dynamic and knowledgeable to join our friendly team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Preparing of Self-Assessment Tax Returns for our more complex clients
- Liaising with clients and HMRC regarding UK tax affairs
- Preparing advisory reports for internal review
- Researching technical queries
- Assist with digital tax disclosures
- Prepare and review Capital Gains Tax calculations and returns
- Being a point of contact for tax queries for the wider Sestini & Co team
- Training more junior members of staff
Click to read the full job description and find out more.
Please send your CV together with a brief video explaining why you would be interested in working at Sestini & Co via email to: jobs AT sestiniandco.co.uk
No agencies, thank you.