Submitted by Sestini
| on Fri, 06/07/2019 - 18:55 | In Pensions
, private client
The Royal Air Tattoo takes place at RAF Fairford from 19-21 July
director, Rachel Sestini, holds her private pilot’s licence so of course we
were particularly keen to support the Royal Air Tattoo through participating in
the Air Tattoo Business Club. This is a private members area at the show where
companies can network in one of the Air Tattoo’s premier hospitality suites on
Friday 19 July.
As well as enjoying
the airshow itself with air arms from 20 different countries and military
aircraft including Navy Harriers, F-16 Vipers and the F-35B Lightning, visitors
to the airshow can also enjoy flying display highlights.
Members attending on
19th July can spend the day with like-minded organisations, hear
insights from special guest speakers including Jo Salter, the RAF’s first
female fast jet pilot who is now a Director at PwC, and Rory Underwood, former
England rugby player and RAF pilot. Pilots and aircrew will also drop in
throughout the day for photo opportunities – and the opportunity to ask them
questions about their roles and their flying machines!
starts at 9.00am with refreshments and structured networking followed by guest
speakers from 10am-11am. The flying display is from 11am-3pm with lunch
served during this time. Afternoon tea will follow at 3.00pm with guests
departing at about 4.30pm.
We hope to see many of you at this fantastic event. Come and talk to us about our two companies:
Sestini & Co
- Tax matters for companies, including family firms, growing businesses, and those with overseas operations
- Working with people who have complex personal tax affairs such as people who have properties they let, who carry out work abroad, have investments overseas , make sizeable charitable donations, or invest in assets like art, jewellery or gold
- Family and estate planning
Sestini & Co Pension Trustees Ltd
Here we offer pensions administration services for companies who seek:
- A more flexible way to invest the pension fund
- A pension that’s designed for small and growing businesses through a SSAS
- For individuals we can provide a flexible SIPP
Contact us ahead of time
If you would like to discuss any of our services ahead of time or to make an appointment to see us at the show, please call us on 01761 241 861 or email us today.