Join our team as a Personal Tax Assistant and help shape the future of taxation
Who we are
Sestini & Co are a dynamic and rapidly growing international tax consultancy firm looking for a Personal Tax Assistant to join their wonderful UK tax team. The UK team provide UK tax compliance and advisory services to individuals based both in the UK and overseas.
Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co have rapidly built a reputation as an alternative to Big 4 firms for offering clear guidance in complex situations. Our staff have an exceptional breadth and depth of experience and knowledge. We have offices in Paulton, Somerset and London. All staff work to a hybrid model, with this role being based in the Paulton office 2-3 days a week, with the rest being worked remotely from home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of Self-Assessment tax returns
- Electronic filing of Self-Assessment tax returns
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and clients re their tax affairs
- Preparing income tax and capital gains tax computations
- Other associated administrative tasks, as required
The successful candidate will have:
- An interest in personal taxation
- Any experience would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with acute attention to detail
- Confidence to speak directly with clients and HMRC
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A positive and helpful demeanor
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong numeracy skills
No experience necessary as full training can be provided. Study support for the ATT qualification can be provided for the right candidate.
What’s on offer:
- Salary of £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience, pro rata for part time
- Holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays + additional day for your birthday – Employee assistance programme
- Pension plan
- Flexible and hybrid working patterns
- Ample free parking
- Dress down and cake Mondays to start each week in the right way
- Team days out – recent activities include escape rooms and chocolate making
How to apply:
Both full time and part time applicants will be considered.
Please send your CV and a covering letter via email to: jobs AT sestiniandco.co.uk
No agencies, thank you.