Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager
Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager wanted for dynamic and growing international tax consultancy firm with offices in Paulton, Somerset and London.
Fast growing international tax consultancy firm, Sestini & Co, are seeking a Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager to join their growing UK tax team. The UK team provide UK tax compliance and advisory services to individuals based in both the UK and overseas.
Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co have rapidly built a reputation as an alternative to Big 4 firms for offering clear guidance in complex situations. Our staff have an exceptional breadth and depth of experience, and we are looking for someone dynamic and conscientious to join our friendly team.
Sestini & Co have offices in Paulton, Somerset and London. All staff work to a hybrid model, with the UK team currently working two days a week in the Paulton office, with the rest from home.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing the Self-Assessment process
- Reviewing complex Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Advising clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner
- Liaising with clients and HMRC regarding compliance checks, disclosure work and CGT returns
- Provide support on advisory projects
- Researching technical queries
- Line management of junior team members
- Training junior members of the UK team as well as the wider team, where required
- Professionally represent the firm when dealing with clients, contacts, referrers and other third parties
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified or working towards CTA
- Minimum of 4-5 years relevant experience in practice
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as being flexible to the needs of the team – A positive and helpful attitude
- Experience of working with international clients would be an advantage, but not essential
Both full time and part time applicants will be considered.
Salary: £45,000 – £56,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Click to read the full job description in a PDF.
Please send your CV and a covering letter via email to: jobs AT sestiniandco.co.uk
No agencies, thank you.