Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager to help shape the future of taxation
Who we are
Sestini & Co are a dynamic and rapidly growing international tax consultancy firm looking for a Personal Tax Manager or Assistant Manager to join their wonderful UK tax team. The UK team provide UK tax compliance and advisory services to individuals based both in the UK and overseas.
Founded in 2013, Sestini & Co have rapidly built a reputation as an alternative to Big 4 firms for offering clear guidance in complex situations. Our staff have an exceptional breadth and depth of experience and knowledge. We are now looking for someone dynamic and conscientious to join our friendly team. We have offices in Paulton, Somerset and London. All staff work to a hybrid model, with the UK team working two days a week in the Paulton office, with the rest remotely.
– Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
– The ability to work independently as well as being flexible to the needs of the team – have a positive and helpful attitude
– Have the ability to work well as a team player
– Be able to work without constant supervision
– Be easy going and flexible
– Have great attention to detail
What you will do
– Oversee and manage the annual self-assessment process
– Review and finalise complex self-assessment tax returns
– Advise clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner
– Liaise with clients and HMRC regarding compliance checks, disclosures and CGT returns – Provide support on advisory projects
– Line manage junior team members, including overseeing their training and development
– Professionally represent the firm when dealing with clients, contacts, referrers and other third parties
What’s on offer
– Salary of £45,000 – £56,000 depending on experience and qualifications, pro rata for part time – Holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays + additional day for your birthday
– Discretionary bonus award
– Employee assistance programme
– Pension plan
– Plenty of CPD including Tolley’s seminars, Tax Tutor program, leadership development and coaching – Flexible and hybrid working patterns
– Ample free parking
– Dress down and cake Mondays to start each week in the right way
– Team days out – recent activities include escape rooms, chocolate making and dinners out
– As we are a rapidly growing business, there is plenty of potential to progress into more senior roles
Experience and/or qualifications required
– ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience – Minimum of 4-5 years relevant experience in practice
– Experience of working with international clients would be an advantageous, but not essential – Experience of researching technical queries, including reviewing legislation and guidance
Both full time and part time applicants will be considered.
Please send your CV and a covering letter via email to: jobs AT sestiniandco.co.uk
No agencies, thank you.